About the role
- Influence senior stakeholder and lead a small expert team
- Up to 80% homeworking options available
We have an exciting opportunity for a CASS Manager to join our Financial Controls team, where you’ll be part of a supportive team of compliance and financial experts who lead financial controls at NFU Mutual.
We work pro-actively to ensure that our business adapts to change and meets our obligations. You’ll bring expertise in CASS (FCA Client Monies and Assets) and external CASS audit requirements to ensure we’re compliant and leaders in our sector. Known as a Financial Regulatory Compliance Manager internally, you’ll leverage your strong compliance skills and plan and monitor compliance activities.
With a focus on managing regulatory risk, you’ll develop controls and process systems, and stay alert to anticipate the impact of legal and regulatory change. You’ll gain experience of guiding and advising our business on compliance issues to ensure we make well informed decisions. You’ll also have ample opportunities to build your network with external regulators, external auditors, and stakeholders across NFU Mutual.
This role is based in our Tiddington office, just outside Stratford-Upon-Avon. However, we understand how important a positive work-life balance is, so to help you give your best, we offer great facilities when you want to be in an office environment and support to work up to 80% of your hours from home.
You use your CASS knowledge to guide businesses on their processes, controls and reporting to meet FCA requirements. With a focus on compliance and best practice, you’re a risk professional with experience in the financial services sector, who can deliver results and adapt to regulatory change. An accomplished communicator, you’ll be adept at explaining complex information to a variety of audiences in both written and verbal form.
To join our team, you’ll also have:
- Expert knowledge of FCA Client Monies and Assets regulations
- Relevant professional experience of applying CASS rules
- Confidence coaching and leading a team
Benefits and Rewards
When you join our team, you can expect a supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits including:
- Salary – Highly competitive
- Annual bonus (up to 25%)
- Contributory pension scheme, up to 20%, including your 8% contribution
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays + buy/sell holiday scheme
- Private medical insurance + options to add family members
- Access to savings at High Street brands, travel and supermarkets
- £20 contribution to a monthly gym membership – subject to T&Cs
- Health and wellbeing plan - cashback for dentist, opticians, physio and more
- Life Assurance cover of 4 x salary
- Employee discounts on a range of NFU Mutual insurance policies.
Working for NFU Mutual
We’re one of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies. For over 110 years we’ve put our customers at the heart of everything we do. Our people are just as important to us. We pride ourselves on being “a great place to work” and are one of only 39 companies across the globe, and the only organisation with headquarters in the UK, to receive a Gallup Exceptional Workplace 2022 award. We were also named in the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies List 2021.
We offer a supportive culture where we empower and inspire our people to perform, offer them opportunities to grow, and recognise and reward their contribution. Our people are proud to work for a company that respects them and their communities, and they trust us to be financially sustainable, so we are successful now and in the future.
Closing date for applications: 8th July 2022.
More searches like this
- Compliance Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom