Technology Audit Vice President
A great opportunity for a Technology Audit Vice President to join a leading Investment Banking company based in London.
As a Technology Audit Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls relating to Technology supporting Investment Banking areas in accordance with Group Audit methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- Conducting Technology assessments and continuous monitoring and complete all work assignments on a timely basis - including planned audits, finding validations, ad hoc projects, and special investigations
- Preparing, coordinate and execute audit assignments, attend meetings with internal stakeholders as and when required, draft audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate tracking and closure validation of findings
- Developing and maintain broad regulatory knowledge & experience. Stay abreast of business/industry changes and their effect on the team's audit plan, audit methodology and risk assessments
- Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues including coaching of junior team members, the business and respective support areas
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Extensive experience in auditing software development and application management lifecycle, security and vendor processes across Investment Banking applications including IT general and automated application controls as well as awareness of relevant regulatory topics or extensive relevant first/second line experience
- The ability to multi-task assignments, prioritize workloads with minimal supervision and work well within local and distributed teams
- Excellent analytical and communication skills together with strong presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate control deficiencies and related risks
- A firm commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards - and the ability to stand your ground when challenged
- Undergraduate or equivalent degree in information technology, computer science or a related discipline; advanced degrees and relevant professional certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CCAK, CCSP, ITIL, COBIT) preferred
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Competitive salary between 120,000 - 130,000 depending on experience.
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Great training and development opportunities
Apply Now !
More searches like this
- IT Audit Manager Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Senior Manager Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom