Evelyn Partners are the UK's leading integrated wealth management and professional services group. With £56 billion of assets under management (as of November 2021), we rank as the third-largest UK wealth manager measured by revenues and the sixth-largest professional services firm ranked by fee income (source: Accountancy Age 50+50 rankings, 2021).
We are driven by our purpose to place the power of good advice into more hands for both individuals and businesses. Our purpose is supported by our 3 core values:
Personal - we treat you as an individual
Partnership - we go further together
Performance - we strive for more
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a talented individual to join our Audit team in our Bristol office, which is responsible for providing tax and audit services to businesses, as well as corporate finance and restructuring & recovery.
As an Audit Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Completing audit programmes by undertaking tasks allocated and signing off to evidence completion
- Documenting fully work done to a level agreed with manager
- Highlighting issues and problems for attention of manager
- Reviewing working papers of more junior staff where agreed with manager
- Ensuring work completed to a level agreed with manager
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Part Qualified Accountant, ideally ACA or AAT.
- Track record of strong academic performance.
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
As a colleague here at Evelyn Partners you will have access to benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model (role dependant)
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings, representative of our society and clients. We are committed to providing a work environment where all colleagues, regardless of identity, background, or circumstance, feel respected as individuals and feel that they can achieve their full potential and work in a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment.
If you need any reasonable adjustments for your application process, please let your recruiter know.