Lead Internal Auditor
A Central London FTSE 100 Media Organisation requires a Lead Internal Auditor to join their large multinational Internal Audit Team to perform a variety of risk-based operational audits.
The organisation offers hybrid homeworking and a first-class working environment, in prestigious offices in the heart of Central London.
Career development and progression are at the heart of the organisation’s ethos and a clear development path will be tailored for each individual's preferences. Due to the size of this FTSE 100 company they offer multiple routes to progress either within audit, compliance/risk, finance function or elsewhere within the business.
- Primarily you will be involved with performing internal audit reviews (both financial and operational audits) as well as identifying risks within the business and examining/evaluating the adequacy of controls available to mitigate those risks for the EMEA region and Group.
- Perform and lead mainly financial and some operational audit projects that meet departmental and other appropriate standards.
- Establish risk-based audit programs and determine the scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Senior Manager.
- Assist the managers to ensure that the department objectives are met and the successful delivery of the audit plan for the region.
- Influence and facilitate changes to improve the internal controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned department or functional areas in required timelines.
- Ensure management action plans for control issues identified are followed up in a timely manner to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Prepare and assist the managers with the preparation of any Management and Audit Committee reporting requirements.
- Assist the managers to deliver ad-hoc projects (e.g. investigations, policies and procedures training).
Skills & experience
- The successful candidate must possess Internal Audit experience.
- A minimum of 6 years proven internal audit experience from industry, including some Big 4 / top 20 / practice experience.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- A flexible and positive approach to work.
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and progress your internal audit career with a globally renowned Audit and Risk function that will provide ongoing training/development and opportunities for promotion within the team. Working within a creative and dynamic environment the organisation and management structure will support and reward your career development to reach your full potential.
If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your audit career with a renowned blue-chip Media organisation based in Central London, please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)