Senior Internal IT Auditor
My client, an IBEX listed construction company and leader in sustainable infrastructure, is hiring a Senior Internal IT Auditor to be based in its Houston or Austin office.
Working as part of a global team, you will conduct a range of operational technology audits. Testing controls against NIST, COBIT, and ISO frameworks, you'll conduct around 3 audits per quarter. Assuming responsibility for managing the lifecycle of these audits, you'll benefit from the robust support of a tight-knit group of colleagues and a manager keen to support your development. However, you'll have the autonomy and independence to make your own decisions about how to approach, manage, and deliver your portfolio.
This is an ideal opportunity for a technology auditor looking to move from professional services into industry with a reputable, financially resilient and international organization.
If interested, you would need to travel around 25% of the year, primarily in the US but also occasionally to Western Europe. Employees are expected to work in the office 4 days per week.
Other requirements include:
- Experience of relevant frameworks such as NIST and COBIT
- Besides ITGC and SOX, familiarity with 'operational' or 'assurance' based audits
- At least four year's technology audit experience
- The ability to work collaboratively with a global team
Please get in touch if you have any questions, or submit your CV if you'd like to apply.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- IT Auditor Consumer Goods & Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- IT Audit Senior Consumer Goods & Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- IT Audit Manager Consumer Goods & Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- Technology Risk Consumer Goods & Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- Risk Consumer Goods & Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States