Senior Internal Auditor
Are you newly qualified and looking to make that first move into industry? This role will be right for you. This role is the perfect step to make into industry having recently qualified as you’ll get to work on a wide range of projects and audits.
This fortune 200 company boasts a strong internal audit function with great working flexibility. If you like or are open to travelling with work then this opportunity will allow you to do just that!
- You'll gain experience in financial audits, operational audits, SOX and internal controls and also some advisory work.
- You will ensure proper controls and processes are in place for each assignment.
- Work with the audit manager to complete the financial and non-financial reviews across the company.
- Work closely with other auditors to ensure audits are completed to the highest quality and to the standards of the company.
- Maintain independence whilst also being consultive and supportive to the management.
- Ability to work independently
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Strong communication skills within all areas of the business from stakeholders to peers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, able to solve problems quickly and with accuracy
What’s on offer…
- Salary will be up to £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Flexible working - Home & Office based
- 50% Travel
Please click apply on the link above if you this this is an opportunity you are interested in this opportunity
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Production, Manufacturing & Operations £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)