Evelyn Partners are the UK's leading integrated wealth management and professional services group. For over a century, Evelyn Partners has provided tailored financial and professional services to private clients and their business interests. Today, the firm is one of the largest independently owned investment managers in the UK in addition to being the country's eighth largest accounting firm. Its 1,900 staff serve clients including individuals, families, entrepreneurs, charities, trustees, professional advisers and businesses from 13 offices in the UK, Ireland and Jersey.
We are driven by our purpose which is to place the power of good advice into more hands. Our purpose is supported by our 3 core values:
Personal - we treat you as an individual
Partnership - we go further together
Performance - we strive for more
What will you be doing?
We're seeking a talented individual to join our Assurance & Business Services Team in Dublin, Ireland, which is responsible for Assurance Services.
Assurance & Business Services
We provide a range of services including external audit, finance due diligence, valuations, and payroll services to a diverse client base ranging from small businesses and startups to substantial international groups. Our client portfolio includes businesses from a variety of different industry sectors, across both private and AIM listed companies.
As Audit Semi Senior, some of your responsibilities will include:
- To plan, perform and complete the audit process in accordance with S&W audit and assignment procedures
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Prepare draft financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards
- Assist and perform training of junior team members
- Communication both internally and directly with clients on assignments
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Part ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work.
- Demonstrable ability to organise self and others, such that you can work on several assignments at one time.
As a colleague here at Evelyn Partners you will have access to benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- Exam support package
- Private medical insurance and pension contribution upon qualification
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working model
- Generous holiday package
- Shared parental leave
We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings, representative of our society and clients. We are committed to providing a work environment where all colleagues, regardless of identity, background, or circumstance, feel respected as individuals and feel that they can achieve their full potential and work in a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment.
If you need any reasonable adjustments for your application process, please let your recruiter know.