Audit Manager, Advisory
Ambitious forward thinking qualified CIA/IIA/ACA/ACCA Internal Audit Manager (Manager grade) required for my client who are a leading firm of outsourced providers of internal audit services. They are looking to strengthen their team of Internal Audit professionals and seek candidates to join the Risk & Assurance team dedicated to a corporate client base.
Reporting into the Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of individual and/or a programme of internal audit projects - delivering more complex audits yourself.
- Working closely with Partners in the assessment of audit risk and development of work programmes to obtain assurance on controls and manage risks to improve the client's performance.
- Leading and managing a small team of auditors.
- Managing and taking the lead with client relationships. Developing these and on occasion cross selling the client's capabilities.
Job Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Previous internal audit experience gained from within an accounting practice or internal audit function
- Internal Audit experience gained from within industry - previous financial services experience is essential for this role.
This is an established team and it has an aggressive growth plan over the next 12-18 months. Ideally the candidate will be keen to grow within the role and develop the business as well as undertake more management responsibilities in the future.
We are keen to speak to highly motivated candidates who are either in a similar role now or are working client side within internal audit and keen to breadthen their portfolio of skills with a targeted career move.
The role is based from the London offices and the client offers a competitive package. There is some localised travel with this role but this client offers a hybrid working style and you will largely be based from home unless attending client or team meetings. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global consultancy in a growth phase. A good work/life balance ethic is strong within the corporation and we seek to hire the best.
Applicants must be qualified and have full right to work in the UK.
For more information please click to apply.