IT Audit Manager - Advisory
My client are a leading professional services firm with operations spread across the length and breadth of the UK. Due to a significant upsurge in client activity, coupled with a planned expansion Jefferson Tiley are assisting with the expansion of their team in the Midlands area and we are seeking to appoint a number of experienced IT audit and cyber professionals at Analyst, Senior, Assistant Manager and Manager levels.
The client base is a mixture of corporate and not for profit clients (weighted towards corporate). Anyone joining this team will have the opportunity to work on a very wide and varied client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and managing an end to end IT audit strategy for clients. This will include scoping, testing and writing reports and managing client relationships. You deliver a portfolio of audits and will strive to offer an all round service to your clients.
This is a team that are committed to delivering an exemplary service to their client base.
Applicants must be able to:
- Speak to their clients from the standpoint of IT and risk.
- Take a view on the market from a digital standpoint.
- Transformation experience highly desirable
- Strong technical and cyber focus.
- CISA qualified or equivalent; knowledge of COBIT
- Proven relevant experience, gained in a similar auditing role
- Good understanding of IT Risks and Controls
- Good understanding of Information Security auditing
- Experience with Third Party Assurance(SOC1/2) and/or Sarbanes Oxley reviews
Our client offer a high level of autonomy to our internal audit team members and so we seek candidates who are ambitious and keen to learn new skills. A positive "can-do" attitude is essential not only for our client base but also for our team member's internal development. Ambition is well rewarded within this client and internal movement is encouraged.
Good team skills are essential for this role as you will be working with non IT auditors to deliver a full internal audit strategy for your clients.
Strong communication and influencing skills are essential for this role.
Please click to apply.