Corporate Finance Manager
We are recruiting for one of our key clients on a brand new & exciting project who are building out a new corporate finance function based in London. The role of the Manager will sit within Transaction Advisory Services working across a range of sectors and reporting to a senior manager/associate director.
You will also be providing advice to entrepreneurs, fast-growing and owner-managed businesses. You will be able to be involved in its structuring and leading the growth of an exciting and dynamic department.
This role will require you to:
- Use initiative and be a quick thinker.
- Embrace a new challenge and support senior management.
- Plan projects and move them forward in a timely manner including anticipating next steps and communicating the plan to the Partner. This includes keeping lists of outstanding issues and owning the process of ensuring they are delivered.
- Be a leading member of the team on any weekly calls required for the transaction.
- Analysing data including financial and sector data.
- Solid experience in transaction support type assignments.
- Involvement in a range of transactions including acquisitions (financial due diligence)
- Disposals (sale advisory, where the buyer has been identified)
- AIM, Acquis and Main Market admissions (performing the role of reporting accountants)
- Bank leading/refinancing (financial due diligence/pre-lending reviews)
- Lead and develop other team members to deliver assigned project work and exceed client expectations.
- You will be ACA (or equivalent qualified) with UK experience.
- You will also come from another professional service setting and have experience in managing teams.
- The right candidate will have a passion for this newly built business area and can take it to the next level.
- Significant transaction advisory services or deal environment experience gained within a professional services firm.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Corporate Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly