Audit Senior, Zurich (American clients/audits) - Zurich, Switzerland
Switzerland. Known around the world for its incredibly high quality of life, a strong economy, and a beautiful natural environment. My client is lucky enough to be one of the largest and strongest performing accounting firms in Switzerland, and are looking to recruit a great role in their US GAAP team.
Looking after American companies Swiss subsidiaries, this team is the go-to for solving complex, cross-border problems that arise from international audits.
They are looking for an audit senior with great knowledge of American audit standards (such as US GAAP, PCOAB, SEC filings) to join them in Zurich. The client base is predominantly publicly traded American companies from non-financial services industries.
On offer is:
- work for the most diverse and inclusive firm in Switzerland
- work in English, whilst learning German
- excellent salary and benefits package, including paid overtime, extensive annual leave, and a great bonus scheme
- build a network in Switzerland's top international companies for future career opportunities
What we're looking for:
- 3-6 years of experience in external audit in a large accounting firm
- experience working in American audit standards, such as US GAAP or PCAOB
- hold a Swiss, or EU passport, or existing Swiss working rights
- fluent in English. German would be a plus but is not necessary to apply
For more information, apply confidentially or call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +442070487880