Internal IT Senior Auditor
My Client, a leading Financial Services organisation that offers excellent opportunity for progression and work life balance require an experienced IT Auditor looking to move into an Assistant Manager role.
This role enables you to further develop your IT and IS audit technical skills, lead small teams, and coach and develop colleagues. As an Assistant Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery of a number of audit assignments, providing direction and empowerment to the Group Internal Audit delivery team. You’ll also engage with stakeholders, to help shape the Internal Audit Plan and to provide feedback on audit outcomes and prepare audit reports to encourage appropriate action. Through continuous monitoring you will build trusted relationships with stakeholders across the business, sharing insights and providing opinions. There will also be opportunities for you to be involved in various projects and initiatives across the Group.
Key responsibilities include:
You will lead a wide range of technical IT audits including:
- Cyber Security Risk Management IT Network/Infrastructure security Cloud Security Software development IT Disaster Recovery and Resilience IT risk management and governance reviews
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Analytical skills Stakeholder management
- Experience in an IT audit environment
- Organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.