Timeline High Risk Supervisor
Location. Greenwood Village, CO
This will be a hybrid of in office and remote until the company is cleared to return to full time in office. There will be a couple of months of training in office.
We give you a world of potential.
Computershare has an exciting opportunity for a Timeline High Risk Supervisor to join our team in Colorado.
This is a great opportunity for a career with an industry leader in mortgage servicing solutions for the financial services and investment banking industries.
A role you will love
As the Timeline High Risk Supervisor, responsibilities will include supervision of High Risk staff responsible for conducting contested legal matters, exception timeline reporting for foreclosures, bankruptcies, contested matters and coordination with outside counsel for expedited resolution. Produces and monitors reporting and analysis of team performance against goals and KPIs.
- Supervise staff of direct reports, including but not limited to participating in hiring decisions, training, performance reviews, assigning and prioritizing duties.
- Create and manage strategies to meet performance goals and KPIs for Timeline area though a blend of internal process and management of external vendors.
- Manage and evaluate the performance of High Risk vendors.
- Create, develop and maintain all daily, weekly and monthly trend/exception reporting requirements within the timeline area.
- Subject matter expert for escalation and direction on more complex contested issues.
- Stay current with new state specific and federal laws and processes with regard to contested processing.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
What we need from you
- Strong ability to lead and motivate team.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel and Word.
- Strong problem-solving ability, data collection, analysis and presentation experience.
- Ability to gather and analyze information and develop alternative solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Consistently demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to pinpoint core issues and identify options for resolution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years mortgage servicing or high risk experience with an emphasis on default administration, foreclosure, bankruptcy, and title curative work.
- Other financial services experience of an analytical nature or operations management experience may be applicable.
- Minimum 3 years management experience preferred.
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.#worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation . Colorado candidates only $72,000 - $75,000 per year.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment. Face coverings will be required when in an office per the Computershare COVID-19 Policy for US Employees.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Other Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States