IT Audit Manager
IAC is delighted to be working with a NASDAQ-listed, rapidly growing technology business on its search for an IT Audit Manager.
The role's focus is to help shape, lead, and embed the business's newly formed internal technology audit function. It features a mix of hands-on audit work along with building stakeholder relationships and helping the team develop in its scope as well as its capacity.
For a manager interested in progression, this is a great opportunity to assume people management responsibilities, as well develop key relationships with senior leaders in one of the fastest growing technology companies in its sector. Besides leading and maturing a team, there will be an expectation to roll-up sleeves and support the delivery of a range of audits. While experience with cyber isn't necessary, data analytics is an important aspect of the audit strategy, so first-hand knowledge of those tools and methods is important.
Featuring a hybrid working model, the salary range is 70-85k, but additional benefits equate to a take home package of 84-102k. There is also a 10% bonus.
Requirements include 30% travel, but this might be slightly higher in the first year. The role is based with a team in London, but the right candidate can also be based in Warsaw, Hamburg, Paris, Barcelona, or Rome.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least seven year's experience in IT Audit as well as CISA or an equivalent qualification
- Evidence of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience of conducting IT risk assessments across a range of products, platforms and applications
- Knowledge of ITGC, ITSOX, as well as operational and risk based technology audits
Please get in touch if you'd like to learn more.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Germany
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Germany
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Germany
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Germany