Technology and Security Risk Assurance Manager
Do you have more to contribute, but are stuck in a box ticking technology risk role? This is an opportunity for a collaborative self-starter to shape the risk function of a rapid-growth technology business.
My client develops software for leading, global financial institutions. They are one of the fastest growing companies in their space, doubling in size during the last two years. They are looking for a Technology and Security Risk Manager to implement best practice across their organization.
This is a strategic role that requires a 'sleeves up' approach. Besides great technical skills, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong commercial awareness. Interacting, influencing, and collaborating with senior leadership, you will review risk registers and advise on best practice at the highest levels.
Recent post-holders have progressed to Head of and Director roles within the business.
Besides designing, reviewing, and implementing new policies, you will ensure current and upcoming business initiatives comply with regulatory and contractual requirements. You will work with multi-disciplinary teams to understand their business strategies and implement effective cybersecurity controls. You will also have a solid understanding of SDLC, and the ability to advise on adherence to relevant frameworks.
The successful candidate will need:
- Demonstrable experience with information security frameworks and knowledge of software development issues
- The ability to talk business with technology teams and technology with business teams
- The ability to manage projects and drive change with a collaborative approach
- Relevant qualification such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, Prince 2, or other
- A proactive, self-directed attitude
This is a hybrid role with 1-2 days expected in the office per week and minimal travel
If this sounds like you and you'd like to learn more, please get in touch or apply today.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)