Salary & Benefits: £41,592- £67,587 base salary, plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We're a family friendly organisation who focus on delivery, not time at your desk. A mature, flexible work environment, flexible start/finish hours, agile working practices. We care about your mental health and want to enable a good work-life balance.
Who are Lloyds Banking Group?
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's leading digital franchise, with over 13 million active online customers across our three main brands - including Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland - as well as the biggest mobile bank in the country. We're building the bank of the future, and we need your help. We're continuing our extensive transformation Programme, with an investment of £3bn, redefining what a bank is from the inside out.
Where will this role sit?
The overall vision within the Payments and Economic Crime Prevention (PECP) Value Stream is to promote social well-being for our customers by enabling them to make and receive payments and protect them from fraud and financial crime.
We do this by supporting the PECP Business Areas in processing compliant, fast, secure, and flexible transaction management services and covering rising threats from social engineering and real time payments by implementing new and improved digital ways of meeting and exceeding our customer needs.
What will I do?
We're looking to recruit a Test Engineer to work within a highly proficient and productive engineering team instilled with a team ethos of testing and delivering high quality solutions for the bank and its customers.
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Test Engineers mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
Here's how you'll make a difference
- In Test Engineering you will work to deliver customer driven testing solutions and quality software to take on business problems and realise value to customers through excellence in execution. You will do this by implementing the right level of Test Engineering principles and artefacts across all testing types through Agile testing with an 'Automation First' approach.
- You'll be performing a Test Engineering role within the Payments International and High Value Lab specifically as part of the SIT team, supporting the development and testing of highly effective and critical Payment platforms.
- You'll take ownership for backlog items, from incubation to execution, reporting to stakeholders and managing the resolution of defects arising from testing. Thus ensuring high standards of delivery which are in line with expectations for Group Critical solutions.
- Work in an Agile fashion in a team of colleagues from different fields to plan and execute highly effective testing to ensure excellent delivery quality to colleagues and customers.
- Excitingly you can exercise your "T-Shape" capabilities to develop and further improve the expansion of our the Test Automation framework to not only deliver quality testing but in a rapid execution timeline.
- Be part of the Test Engineering community to learn and grow individually but also working with others to help the community improve.
- Collaborative working with the Product Owner as well as Engineers, Business Analysts and Scrum Masters to help building the feature team capability.
What we need from you:
- Skills and knowledge of Test Engineering, preferably (but not necessarily) knowledge in the Payments application set (International and Domestic Payment types). If not then experience with testing and integration or introduction of 3rd Party packages/tools.
- Experience in a collaborative environment and preferably with a proven track record delivering business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles.
- Experience of agile, DevOps and non-agile quality engineering practices; manual and automated testing, functional and non-functional coverage as well as documentation (all test deliverables within the lifecycle) and defect management.
- Technical and practical usage skills in Java, Jenkins, Microservices, Selenium, BDD Cucumber and Jira/Confluence
- You'll have a real passion for mentoring other engineers and a strong team culture, Along with a successful track record of taking responsibility and demonstrating taking responsibility by example.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture passionate about making a difference.
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
Together we make it possible!
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Quality Assurance Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Other Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom