Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor - Maidenhead with hybrid working - £50-60k
Our client, a FTSE listed business, seeks a Senior Internal Auditor for its corporate audit team.
As part of the Audit and Risk team, Internal Audit strives to be a trusted advisor to the business; helping provide pragmatic advice to help reduce risk and add value.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager and working as part of a team, the Senior Internal Auditor will undertake risk-based audits of corporate functions as well as large-scale projects at locations across the UK.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in the office currently
- UK only travel - up to 25%
- Broad audit exposure
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Qualified accountant or internal auditor - ACA, CA, ACCA, CIA, CMIIA or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience within an Internal Audit function.
- Demonstrable knowledge of auditing standards and procedures.
- Exposure to, and broad understanding, of operational and financial systems, processes, risks and controls.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills