We give you a world of potential
We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as an Audit Manager.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
A role you will love
The Audit Manager role is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial and regulatory related audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, plus participate in projects, and assist in the annual internal audit planning.
In addition, the role will be a development manager responsible for the performance and development of the internal audit pool and be responsible for building relationships with business management.
This role collaborates with colleagues at the highest level across the Computershare group.
- Develop and deliver Risk-based Audit Planning that is focussed on protecting and enhancing the value of the businesses of Computershare (CPU) and CPU’s clients.
- Deliver high quality, well controlled, independent and objective Audit Execution, supported by comprehensive audit files.
- Effective Audit Programme Management to ensure the timely delivery of audit plans and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
- Effective cost control and budget management.
- Manage compliance with Computershare’s (CPU) global policies, procedures and processes, including CPU Internal Audit methodology.
- Be a facilitator for change, including identifying enhancement opportunities and challenging the status quo, to improve the operation of the CPU Internal Audit function.
- Communicate effectively and confidently throughout the Computershare business lines with regional senior management and business heads and External auditors.
- Coach and lead auditors and help cultivate a working environment where team members feel empowered and motivated.
What will you bring to the role?
- Qualified Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) / Chartered Accountant (ACA) or equivalent
- A professional audit, accounting or business qualification (CIA, CISA, CRMA, CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) or equivalent
- 5 years+ Internal Audit experience, preferably with team leadership experience
- Previous experience of Compliance management, Risk Management and Quality
- Previous experience of leading and developing less experienced members of the team (team of up to 5 FTE)
- Previous experience of partnering with business stakeholders, with the ability to work at a senior level in the organization
- Previous experience of all aspects of internal audit in terms of processes, procedures, systems, theories and practices.
- Previous experience of communicating effectively (across all mediums) with the ability to adapt style to engage senior levels within the organization
- Previous experience of effectively interacting with internal/external clients/Statutory & professional bodies and external Audit partners, to deliver effective outcomes
- Competent negotiator and relationship manager, with the ability to work at senior levels of the organization
- Previous experience of influencing at a senior level within the organization
- Previous experience of providing advice and guidance at a senior level in area of expertise
- Previous experience of delivering against defined goals and targets
- Previous experience of leading continuous improvement of process, systems and policies
- Previous experience of internal audit cost center management for a defined business area
- Previous experience of solving complex problems
- Previous experience of analyzing a range of internal and external data and insight from a variety of sources, making appropriate recommendations
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. $100,000 - 130,000/yearly
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.