Senior Internal Auditor (no travel)
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an Internal Auditor for a large British multinational retailer based in London. This is one of the largest audit teams in the market with risk and data analytics offerings too which you can gain experience in. They offer courses in both areas, should this be of interest to you. This company is at the most innovative point they have ever been with truly interesting projects across the company, meaning you will get to work on a variety of risk-based, financial and operational audits in a high-performing environment. It is a flexible role with 2-3 times in the office attendance and less than 10% UK travel.
As an Internal Auditor you will assist the Managers in the delivery of the audit plans with the freedom to contribute your ideas to the team. The company has multiple lines across the retail sector which you will get exposure to all as an auditor.
To be successful it is important to have demonstrable internal audit or external audit experience (at least 3yrs of experience) across a variety of sectors. A relevant qualification (ACA/ACCA/CISA/CIA/CIMA etc.) is essential with a strong desire to join a team where curiosity and innovation is encouraged.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain broad commercial experience or for those making their first move into industry out of consulting, or simply someone wanting to work in a larger established team!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)