Group Internal Audit Manager
On behalf of our client, the worldwide leading multinational in their sector, we are looking for a Group Internal Audit Manager join their international team in the UK or Ireland. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for assuring the development of the audit team.
Group Internal Audit Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Support the Group Head of Internal Audit in the development of the internal audit plans
- Plan, execute and report on all audits assigned to them
- Prepare recommendations, considering the value they can add to the business
- Assist the Group Head of Internal Audit in recruitment processes and development of the audit teams
- Engage with different key stakeholders globally
- Proven external audit experience in a Big 4 (6/8 years) – manufacturing or retail. Additional internal audit experience is considered a plus
- Financial qualification (Ideally CPA, ACCA, CIA, etc.)
- Willingness to travel globally
- Fluent English language. Ideally native Portuguese speaker
- You should hold any EU passport
If you are interested, please click Apply Now (Reference Number 21202).