The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing an Internal Auditor for a large Hospitality Company.
As the Internal Auditor your role will be to identify and review all processes within the organisation with a view to deliver a robust control environment. You will standardise, write, and implement group finance policies as part of policy framework to enhance internal controls environment. You will also perform and control the full audit cycle including the risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. Furthermore, you will determine the internal audit scope and develop annual plans and develop an internal controls questionnaire highlighting all key processes that require periodic testing and review. This will constitute conducting biannual onsite operational control testing of the sites.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Must have proven audit experience in the hotel / hospitality industry
- Qualified or part qualified accountant or Specific Auditing qualifications (ACA or ACCA)
- Sound independent Judgment
- Ability to manipulate date and device meaningful reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- Ability to deliver responsibilities with minimum supervision
What’s in it for you?
A very flexible working environment with the option to choose your office days. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole team. Offering a competitive salary and 50% domestic travel.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!