Audit Vice President - Global Banking & Credit Risk
A great opportunity for an Audit Vice President to join a leading Investment Bank Based in London, specifically working within Global Banking and Credit Risk Audit division !
As an Audit Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Playing a lead role in the audits of Global Banking front office. We expect the individual to work as an individual contributor or as an Auditor In-charge on regional / global audits and conduct testing independently but maintain ongoing interaction with the other regional audit team.
- In particular: Develop an audit plan (e.g. audit scope, audit test plans) based on detailed evaluation of process/business risks & controls. Perform high-quality audit test execution.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the projects’ objectives and planned audit approach. Engage with business stakeholders to agree on potential issues / control gaps. Drafts quality and timely audit reports supporting audit opinions and share results with audit and business leaders. Direct and mentor junior team members. Ensure timely completion of audits.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence. Stay informed of current economic developments, applicable regulations, risk, processes, and controls relevant to Global Banking incl. M&A, Equity/Debt Capital Markets and Corporate Broking/Sponsor Business.
- Exercise critical and out of box thinking, analytical skills and professional judgment to influence business partners, senior business managers and peers. Help business partners to balance their business strategy with appropriate risk management controls.
- Work in a very detailed manner as well as look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risks and concerns
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Internal Audit/front office/risk management experience with M&A/Capital Markets risk and control review or /front office experience.
- Professional Certification - CA / ACCA / CFA / FRM / CIA will be a plus
- Knowledge of Banking products / process and associated risks.
- Able to perform effectively under pressure and comfortable at engaging with senior management at all levels of an organization across regions on complex issues.
- Solid risk assessment, analytical, problem-solving skills, and ability to apply critical thinking.
- Develop team members by providing day to day coaching and guidance when acting as an Auditor In Charge.
What this position can offer you:
- Competitive base salary between 120,000 and 130,000 depending on experience
- An attractive training and development program
- A range of additional benefits
Apply Now !