Internal Audit Manager
Astrum Search is working with a global FTSE listed technology and entertainment business to recruit a new Internal Audit Manager.
You will be joining a high-growth, multi-billion £ turnover business that has ambitious plans for growth, both organically and via acquisition. The internal audit team is highly respected and has vast exposure across the business.
- Plan, deliver and report on assigned audits across the international business
- Create high quality, commercially focussed audit reports that identify key areas of deficiencies with clear and concise recommendations
- Lead multi-auditor engagements, acting as manager for the audit
- Contribute to the identification and documentation of key risks
- Partner with the business in remediating issues identified and follow up on agreed action plans
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of the audit team with a view to up-skill and cross-train in other audit disciplines.
Skills & Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant or internal auditor (ACA/ACCA/IIA) with previous experience of delivering complex internal audits in a FTSE (or equivalent) sized organisation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong internal audit skills and knowledge of professional IIA standards
- Data driven with experience of utilising data analytics
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and ever-expanding technology focussed business. The audit plan is broad, and you will be delivering a host of audits across finance, operations, and strategic focused projects.
The role is based in Central London with a flexible working policy. Travel is expected to be in the region of 10-20% in Europe.
On offer is a competitive base salary and a fantastic bonus of 30%.