Senior Credit Risk Analyst
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose - to help Britain prosper. As the UK's largest retail, commercial and digital bank, we have a big responsibility to support the UK economy and put customers at the heart of everything we do.
Our Capital Risk & Prudential Transformation (CR&PT) team is a hard-working part of our Risk Division. We're developing a centre of excellence with a diverse team of risk managers possessing the ability to think originally, join the dots and see the bigger picture.
We do this by providing insight and exposure to huge breadth of genuinely top-of-house Group-level activities. These include the Group's regulatory capital; regulatory reporting; credit and operational risk weighted assets; Board risk appetite and equity portfolio.
The diversity of specialisms our colleagues have reflects this variety of activity, and our contributions range from horizon scanning and regulatory interpretation, analytical assessment, risk oversight and advisory support, and regulatory reporting.
Our Regulatory Reporting Activities
It's crucial that the Group is able to submit accurate and reliable information to our regulators, in order to support their regulatory activities and provide a stable Financial sector!
So this is an outstanding opportunity for an Analyst to help drive forward our credit risk and counterparty credit risk data extraction processes, and the delivery of the regulatory reporting itself to provide risk insights for the regulators.
If you possess a data analytical mind, enjoy problem solving and want the opportunity to share your ideas as part of a friendly and diverse team, then read on!
You'd sit within the Prudential Execution team of CR&PT who deliver Capital, Forbearance and Impairment Regulatory reporting. These demonstrate that LBG is a strong and financially stable bank, delivering on our strategy of helping Britain prosper.
Here's what you'd be focussing on:
- Producing Regulatory reporting, ensuring controls have operated correctly.
- Presenting clear stories so the business fully understands changes in report outputs.
- Actively identifying and pursuing opportunities to enhance insights, efficiencies and control.
- Investigating data to produce useful recommendations to colleagues and senior leaders.
- Furthering our strong culture of engagement, including encouraging Junior Analyst development and supporting Leaders with team initiatives.
So what do we need to see on your CV?
- Experienced in data analysis gained in an analytical or data orientated role with the drive to work accurately to tight timescales.
- Strongly passionate about data insights and problem solving using the power of data.
- Able to display effective communication skills (written/verbal), allowing others to act on your insights
- Able to undertake and lead on User Acceptance testing and work collaboratively on Change Requests.
- Able to work successfully in a team and make a positive contribution.
These additional elements would be a bonus:
- Any knowledge of Credit Risk or the Basel Framework.
- Possession of a numerate degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience using analytical tools such as SQL, SAS Enterprise Guide, Excel or Power BI
- Demonstrating your willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly
And in return
We'll recognise and reward your performance both financially and with some outstanding career opportunities, you'll also get:
- A competitive starting salary with excellent pay progression
- An annual performance-related bonus
- A generous annual holiday allowance of 28 days plus bank holidays
- A 4% flexible cash pot that you can use to choose lifestyle benefits
- A contributory pension scheme of up to 15%
- Private medical insurance
- Discounted shopping vouchers
We'll provide you with full training in the development of risk models and relevant risk management techniques within a leading Retail bank. We'll also support you to reach your full potential and boost you towards your career aspirations.
Working from home is encouraged in this hybrid role (2 days in the office), so we'd expect you to live within a commute of an office hub. We're also supportive of flexible and part-time working, if you'd like to have a conversation about what works for you.
As a leading employer we're passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families. And, being disability positive, reasonable adjustments can be accommodated in our Recruitment process.
So if you have the analytical background we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Management Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulation Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)