Senior Manager, Economic Crime Prevention (ECP) Strategy
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're inspired by a clear purpose - to help Britain prosper. We want to become the best bank for our customers as what we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities.
The activities and strategies of fraudsters and organised crime syndicates are becoming more sophisticated - scams, money mules, money laundering all hurt our customers, the Bank and the UK economy.
This key role sits within our Economic Crime Prevention (ECP) Strategy Team, tasked with driving forward our ECP strategy to counter authorised and unauthorised financial crime and fraud.
It's part of a second line, Group-wide Risk team providing policy and oversight to the business' approaches to mitigating these fraud and financial crime risks.
We're talking about the systems/processes, emerging technologies (including AI and machine learning) and implementation of new solutions we'll need to evolve our fight against financial crime!
Together we'll make it possible...
Working in a small, dedicated team you'll:
- Facilitate and contribute to the development of our strategic approach across the wider Group's ECP community of c. 4.000 colleagues.
- Develop and review the ECP strategy, to engage views from a broad range of partners to build objectives reflective of the Group's strategic approach that maintain the good relations we enjoy with the regulator.
- Be responsible for developing insights and reporting detailed analysis to help ensure delivery of the objectives meets agreed risk appetites.
- Lead and support on ECP community initiatives and projects demonstrating strong influencing and relationship building skills.
- Nurture strong relationships with internal and external partners to continually assess the Group ECP capabilities, to include effective external market benchmarking.
- Work closely and efficiently with Product Owners and Engineering Leads that are delivering ECP change
- You'll possess a professional level of SME knowledge in Fraud/Financial Crime that will help you review and challenge the development and implementation of the ECP strategy.
- You'll demonstrate a good level of ECP regulatory and wider industry knowledge
- You'll have deep interest in relevant strategies and have some experience of strategic development and delivery.
You'll need to be self-motivated with an empowering and supportive approach to build the strong collaborative relationships needed at senior levels across our organisation.
There'll be a need to balance conflicting priorities and deliver work to a high standard in what is a broad, multi-faceted and senior role.
And as you'd expect we'll expect you to communicate with confidence and influence - conveying and presenting sophisticated issues accurately (written and verbal) to technical and senior audiences.
How we work
We support working from home in this hybrid role and encourage 2/3 days a week out of either our London or Edinburgh hubs. We're also supportive of flexible and part-time working and happy to have a conversation about finding a work/life balance that works!
As a leading employer we're passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families. And, being disability positive, reasonable adjustments can be accommodated in our Recruitment process.
We'll also offer you a comprehensive package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus opportunity
- Share schemes, including free shares
- Generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- Private health care extendable to family
- A flex cash pot of 4% salary to spend on lifestyle benefits
So if you have the background we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...
More searches like this
- Forensic / Fraud Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Risk Management Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Financial Crime Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Risk Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Compliance & Regulation Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh