Officer, Governance Services
We give you a world of potential
An exciting new opportunity has recently opened up under our Governance Services team. We are currently looking to hire an Officer to support the delivery of Hong Kong Governance Advisory and managed service client engagements to cope with our fast-growing practice.
A role you will love
The Officer will be an active member of the global managed service team with responsibility for developing the global Governance Services practice and range of service offerings to multinational clients. You will be assisting to develop subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and global service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials. You will be essential in establishing and maintaining global client relationships and advising them on global compliance, governance and transaction related matters.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Manager on the delivery of global governance advisory and managed service client engagements.
- Support and develop service delivery team members and third-party providers across the global network.
- Assist on all business development activities and client service contract negotiations.
- As an SME, contribute to a variety of global projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Keep abreast of both internal and external influences to help shape continuous growth and development of the global Governance Services business and offering.
- Support the Managers for any ad hoc assignments as delegated.
What will you bring to the role?
You will be a graduate or an associate member of the Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute with a few years spent in a company secretarial , corporate administration and governance experience gained within professional services and/or industry. You will bring practical experience in managing the global client’s on-boarding and co-ordination work in different jurisdictions. Your drive and enthusiasm will help develop, manage and grow the domestic and global Governance Services business.
Your expert networking and communication skills will be essential to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues. You would have awareness of legal, regulatory and governance trends and developments.
Other key skills required for the role include:
- Attention to detail and track record of producing high quality work.
- Resilient and composed under pressure, proactive, self-motivated, take ownership/responsibility for own work and work of others.
- Effective business, financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially whilst protecting the reputation of the company.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English with fluent in Mandarin
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Asia
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Asia
- Other Technology, ICT & Telecoms $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Asia
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Asia
- Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Asia