Business Support Manager
Business Support Manager x2
Lloyds Banking Group
London based with hybrid working, 1-2 days per week in the office and the rest from home.
Salary & Benefits: £52,912 to £69,447 base salary plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution, 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We're a family friendly organisation who focus on delivery, not time at your desk. A mature, flexible work environment, flexible start/finish hours, agile working practices. We care about your mental health and want to enable a good work-life balance
Lloyds Banking Group and Commercial Business Banking Transformation?
Lloyds Banking Group is one of the UK's largest banks and is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need help to do it.
We are embarking on our next 5 year technology transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank needs to be from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing, all to show what an engineering-led organisation can do.
You would sit in the Commercial and Business Banking Transformation Operations Team and support our three large Value Streams known as Originations, Markets and Servicing.
What will the roles entail?
You will be part of a fast-paced, agile environment, working closely with the team to drive efficiency and effectiveness. We are well integrated and work very closely with the business units we support.
Our operations roles involve the following activities, but you will generally flex what you focus on from week to week depending on business needs and time of year and the specific area of responsibility you own;
- Financial management, forecasting, investment spend and cost management processes
- Risk, assumption, issue & dependency management
- Drive project governance & compliance
- Resource management & recruitment
- Support planning activities
- Reporting & presentations
- Quality Assurance & Compliance
- Support & facilitate key meetings and provide guidance to manager community
What do we need to see from applicants?
We like diversity in our office and are keen to see applications from a variety of industry backgrounds. In order to be considered we need to see evidence of the following in your CV;
- A prior background working in a similar role, for example as operations management, project management office or business management. You'll want to be working at mid-level already within a reasonably large & complex organisational environment.
- A well rounded background having covered the bullet points listed above. I.e. risk management, recruitment, governance, resource, reporting & stakeholder management.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders. A can do attitude!
- Familiar with Agile run IT projects. You'll need to be comfortable working within a modern software engineering function.
- Data management skills - comfortable gathering complex quantitative & qualitative data, spreadsheet management & reporting.
What do I get in Return?
As a team that drives a culture that values, recognises, and generates high performance across CBBT, we have the scale and breadth to provide you with a diverse range of training and development opportunities, ensuring your time in the role is rewarding and fulfilling.
You will be working in a great area of the bank and will be surrounded by passionate and progressive people who will support your development! Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
The sheer size and scale of Lloyds as a company generates many opportunities.
Together we'll make it possible!
More searches like this
- Risk Management Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Other Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom