Mortgages Pricing & Analytics Manager - 12 month contract
The Mortgages Pricing & Analytics team is responsible for the management and pricing of over £60bn of new mortgages each year, including activity on the Halifax, Lloyds, Scottish Widows and Birmingham Midshires brands.
The team is accountable for delivering the Mortgages Commercial plan as well as ensuring we meet our external commitments to support First Time Buyers & improve sustainability as part of our Helping Britain Recover commitments.
They use data to build compelling analysis and insight, developing comprehensive pricing proposals that effectively balance risk and reward & supporting the delivery of new products, propositions and campaigns to the mortgage market.
As Mortgages Pricing & Analytics Manager you'll use data and models to deliver meaningful analysis, recommending pricing and commercial actions that will help support the delivery of the Group's mortgage strategy. This will involve understanding the drivers and sensitivities of mortgage performance, Customer behaviour and market dynamics. Collaboration is a key element of the teams work and you'll work closely with Finance, Conduct & Credit Risk as well as with the wider Mortgage team. Together we make it possible!
What you'll be doing …
- Support and influence delivery of the financial plan, delivering accurate and timely impact analysis of pricing change
- Drive meaningful insight and post implementation reviews to inform future strategy
- Optimise behavioural models and valuation tools to accurately reflect customer behaviour, economic outlook and costs
What you can bring to the role
- A confident and experienced data analyst and passionate about solving problems and finding innovative ways to bring data to life
- Comfortable working with numbers, with an eye for detail and have either a good degree in a numerate subject or equivalent quantitative experience gained in previous roles
- Experienced working with statistical models.
- You should be experienced in data manipulation techniques and have a level of technical ability in programming languages (e.g VBA, SAS, SQL, Python)
- You would have excellent communication skills and are able to influence key partners to new thinking.
- Experience of pricing and valuation tools is desirable but not crucial.
- Ideally you have Financial services experience
So what can we offer you in return …
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
We're passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families. And just let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment processes, and we'll try to accommodate them.
So, if you think this is the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
More searches like this
- Other Fund Management £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Fund Management £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Fund Management £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Fund Management £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Science Fund Management £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom