Internal Audit Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager - Banking & Capital Markets
IAC are delighted to once again partner with a growing Big 4 firm to recruit an Internal Audit Senior Consultant or Assistant Manager to join their Banking and Capital Markets (Extended Assurance) team!
This opportunity has a highly competitive salary and generous bonus scheme and company perks, please see below further detail about the opportunity:
- Join a Big 4 accounting firm located in Canary Wharf, Greater London.
- The role is the result of fantastic FY22 growth and performance and continued strong growth expectations for FY23.
- Report to and work with the leading Partner who has been with the business since a trainee accountant 16 years ago! This individual is one of the nicest Partners we have ever met and was sat next to a Graduate Trainee and Internal Audit Senior when we took this job on which says a lot about them. Their attitude is that anything can be learnt, and they are willing to support you to wherever you want to go.
- The ideal candidate will be an Internal Auditor with 2-5 years experience with Financial Services clientele looking for their next step. If you are an External Auditor looking to make the step into Internal Audit, you will need true reasons for WHY as the business will ask. All applicants must hold the UK right to work.
- You will work with FTSE listed banks, challenger banks, and fin-tech business. Your day to day will be leading work for these clients as well as being heavily involved in people and portfolio management.
- You will work in the wider Extended Assurance division which means you will also see involvement in business change and transformation alongside risk and internal audit work.
- By working with this organisation, you will also have the option to further learn and develop through supported MBA's, master’s degrees, and professional qualifications.
- You will be in the office an average of twice per week and experience the social buzz on the floor. The team are social and truly play hard, engaging in regular socials and events.
- After a recent salary review, this organisation is paying a salary and bonus scheme unheard-of in the market. This is subject to increase further later in the following additional salary reviews.
If this sounds like your next step, or if you know someone who may benefit from hearing about this, please reach out.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Internal Audit Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager - Banking & Capital Markets
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assurance Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)