Operational Data Analyst I
Location: US (Remote) #-LI-REMOTE
We Give You A World of Potential
We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as an Operational Data Analyst I.
Before we tell you more about the role, it’s important for you to know a few things about the department that make this such a great place to work, as well as Computershare as a whole.
- At Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS), we are an industry leader in mortgage servicing solutions for the financial services and investment banking industries. As part of Computershare - the world’s largest stock transfer agent—we have grown rapidly in Colorado and Arizona to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
- We offer fantastic career development and put a lot of time into training and qualifications to ensure the continuous development of the team.
So, now that you know this is a tremendous department in a company that truly supports their employees, I’m sure you’ll want to find out more about the role and what you’ll be involved in.
A Role You Will Love
As an Operational Data Analyst I within SLS’s Analytics team, you will be responsible for the reporting and data needs of the organization, providing easily understood insights and recommendations to key decision makers. You will take ownership of both simple and complex processes, from cleaning and organizing data to developing statistical or operational models. We’re looking for a highly organized self-starter who can prioritize among many competing work demands. An ideal candidate finds a way to win in ambiguity and uncertainty.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing production of business-unit specific KPIs.
- Monitor progress and communicate success through analytical reporting products, such as dashboards and scorecards.
- Researching and reporting on ad-hoc business operations and/or client questions.
- Participate in the presentation of results to clients and internal partners to gain valuable experience and exposure to senior level colleagues.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
What Will You Bring to The Role?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other education and key skills required for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Building reports and performing analyses utilizing SQL Server and MS Excel.
- Closing the information loop with summaries and recommendations using MS PowerPoint and other visual communication tools and methods.
- Support the CLS operation by providing analyses and recommendations on enhancements to improve the borrower experience and operational efficiency.
- Building business requirements to operationalize some of the key reports and analyses that you and your colleagues have developed to drive the analytics team to a scalable organization.
A Company to Be Proud Of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards You Will Love
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organizations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. $70,000 - $80,000 Annual Salary
A Diverse and Inclusive Place to Work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
The more we value and draw upon different perspectives, the better equipped we'll be to solve the challenges of a constantly evolving business environment, and to fulfil the expectations of our customers around the world.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment. Face coverings will be required when in an office per the Computershare COVID-19 Policy for US Employees.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Data Science Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States