Risk Consultant – Finance Division
Risk Consultant – Finance Division
- Home/office based (Tiddington, Stratford Upon Avon)
- Hybrid working options (up to 80% homeworking)
- Gain further experience in first line operational risk management
- Opportunities to develop and to work on change projects
About the role
We have a great opportunity for a Risk Consultant to join our first-line risk team in the Finance Division based in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
You’ll be part of a team who coordinate the management of operational risks and controls specifically for our Finance Division.
We monitor and report on departmental risks, ensuring there is an effective risk management approach in place and promoting a risk framework culture. This helps us to manage risks, to ensure we deliver continuity of service, and that we remain compliant with industry regulations.
Building relationships across the division, you will gain experience of recommending strategies, identifying emerging risks, and supporting managers to ensure they are compliant with controls and audits.
Taking the lead, you will analyse and report on risks, controls, and mitigations, alongside contributing towards the development of the Business Continuity Plan.
This role is based in our Tiddington office, just outside Stratford-Upon-Avon. However, we understand how important a positive work-life balance is, so to help you give your best, we offer great facilities when you want to be in an office environment and support to work up to 80% of your hours from home.
You use your knowledge of operational risk management to deliver effective strategies and risk mitigation activity to a range of stakeholders. With a focus on controls, you’re a risk professional who has strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and business continuity management. Adept at managing change, you will be confident planning and organising yourself to achieve varied deadlines and objectives.
To join our team, you’ll also have:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Qualification (e.g ACII or Risk Management qualifications is desirable but not essential).
- Experience of managing and influencing stakeholders.
Benefits and Rewards
When you join our team, you can expect a supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits including:
- Salary up to £57,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual bonus (up to 17.5% of salary)
- Contributory pension scheme, up to 20%, including your 8% contribution
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + buy/sell/save holiday trading scheme
- A Family Friendly policy that helps you balance your work and family responsibilities
- Access to savings at High Street brands, travel and supermarkets
- £20 contribution to a monthly gym membership – subject to T&Cs
- Health and wellbeing plan - cashback for dentist, opticians, physio and more
- Access to voluntary benefits, including health assessments, private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee Volunteering - volunteer in the community for one day each year
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend £500 bonus scheme
- Life Assurance cover of 4 x salary
- Employee discounts of 15% on a range of NFU Mutual insurance policies.
Working at NFU Mutual
We’re one of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies. For over 110 years we’ve put our customers at the heart of everything we do. Our people are just as important to us. We pride ourselves on being “a great place to work” and are one of only 39 companies across the globe, and the only organisation with headquarters in the UK, to receive a Gallup Exceptional Workplace 2022 award. We were also named in the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies List 2021.
We offer a supportive culture where we empower and inspire our people to perform, offer them opportunities to grow, and recognise and reward their contribution. Our people are proud to work for a company that respects them and their communities, and they trust us to be financially sustainable, so we are successful now and in the future.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Insurance £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Insurance £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Insurance £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Insurance £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Assurance Insurance £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom