Audit Manager - Data Risk
Job Description Summary
Lloyds Banking Group has an exciting opportunity to join the Group Chief Operating Office (GCOO) Data Risk Audit Team as an Audit Manager within Group Internal Audit (GIA). This role provides the opportunity to shape as well as lead audits in accordance with the Group Internal Audit plan, harnessing a deep understanding of data risk and controls, technology and strategic business priorities to provide high quality independent assurance.
Do you have these skills?
- Experience of data frameworks and/or of large scale public cloud implementations and data migrations, either through delivery or auditing and/or experience auditing business applications including application controls, access and security administration.
- The ability, skills and experience to effectively manage senior stakeholder relationships, building credibility and trust - demonstrating strong communication, technology and change auditing skills and business understanding to effectively influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills and a focus on delivery of the audit plan are essential and applicants should be self-starting and proactive in order to deliver the audit plan in line with expectations, with guidance, support and coaching provided from senior colleagues.
- The ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams - collaboration skills are key to achieving the Group and function's objectives. Applicants should be comfortable both leading and participating in teams, supporting team members and management to deliver on team and personal goals. Applicants should be used to giving and receiving feedback, coaching and being coached to deliver their best performance.
- A drive for personal development is important with a mixture of training, coaching, feedback and on-the-job experience helping to develop and improve individual and team performance.
- The ability to assess risks, identify key controls, and document appropriate test plans to deliver on audit objectives. Applicants should be able to effectively and efficiently identify control gaps, as well as draft and clear findings with senior stakeholders.
- ACCA/IIA/CISA Qualified (Lloyds Banking Group is an ACCA Approved Employer).
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform data capabilities such as Dataproc, BigQuery.
- Experience of data analytics would be desirable, the ability to utilise and analyse data to highlight control gaps and areas for improvement would be of benefit.
And in return:
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
In addition to the salary quoted, the position also offers:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Our continued commitment to helping Britain recover means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation
Please get in touch if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you.
So if you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you!
Together we make it possible!
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom