Customer Affordability & Data - Senior Manager
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities, and we're playing a central role in building a growing UK economy.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first.
You'll join the newly established Customer Affordability & Data team. We'll reimagine how we assess and manage customer affordability for more digital-centric journeys. And we'll transform our data capability, to look at affordability horizontally across all of our lending propositions, rather than vertically, within product silos. This capability will be integral to how we offer customers proactive and embedded borrowing options, both within our relationship brands and also with any partner brands.
As a Senior Manger, you'll lead a team of strategy managers and analysts, bringing together product, commercial and credit risk fields. Our team identifies actions that drive commercial value and challenge existing practices with recommendations that balance risk and reward and improve customer journeys.
Through well established relationships, we provide credible challenge to Credit Risk on eligibility and limit strategies; and support the Cards, Loans & Transport teams with ad hoc and regular insight on portfolio performance.
And we also continue to explore ways in which we can support customers in handling their cost of credit, through optimisation of our Persistent Debt strategy.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Leading the analytics and insight that supports the delivery of measurable improvements in commercial performance across products.
- Overseeing the delivery of analysis for key projects and strategic analysis for the Retail business, to help shape strategy.
- Sharing recommendations at a senior level, that are aligned and complementary to the business strategy, financial plan.
- Utilising your Leadership skills to manage, develop and support the team.
You can be based in Chester or London. As a team we follow a hybrid working model, combining working from home with working in the office, typically 2 days per week. We're happy to consider options other than 9-to-5 every day - to us "agile working" is more than working flexibly - it's about entrusting colleagues to think creatively about how, when and where they work, to deliver their very best!
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading analytical, credit or product teams
- A consistent record of motivating and developing colleagues to deliver business objectives
- Experience working across one or more consumer lending products
- Adept at actively engaging and influencing across a large, complex organisation, to make an impact for customers and the business.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Ideally, you'll have working knowledge of lending strategies or Persistent Debt strategies and associated regulatory requirements.
And in this collaborative, aspirational and motivated team, you'll relish the opportunity to grow and develop your existing leadership skills whilst supporting the Group to achieve a purpose to be really proud of!
So what can we offer you in return?
You'll receive a package that includes:
- Discretionary performance share award
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible cash pot (4% on top of base salary) to spend on benefits.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
So if you'd like to be part of our inclusive values-based culture, and want to be stretched and fulfilled, we'll help you build a career that will make a difference to you and our customers.
Together we make it possible.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Other Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Analytics Fund Management £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)