Climate Risk Senior Manager
Do you want to join a fast-paced growing firm as a senior manager to support their clients with TCFD and science-based targets across their financial services sector?
We are looking for agile & confident individuals who are passionate about excelling their career with a global consulting firm.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Extensive experience with a previous consulting background.
- In-depth knowledge within the financial services sector - banking, insurance, asset management, or real estate.
- Understanding of related directives and regulations i.e. Article 8 of the Taxonomy, Green Asset Ratio (GAR), Transition Plan Taskforce, TCFD, TNFD, SBTi.
- Applied experience with key market standards and guidance, including (but not limited to): Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi); Portfolio Carbon Accounting for Financials (PCAF); Paris Agreement Capital Transition Assessment (PACTA); Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ); and the EU Taxonomy.
- Experience in professional services / consultancy in an ‘engagement manager’ capacity.
- Evidence of operating at a senior level with strong industry understanding of financial services, climate-aligned and sustainable finance.
- Understanding of GHG emissions, sectoral decarbonisation pathways and climate portfolio scenario analysis.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- ESG & Sustainability Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental, Social & Governance Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)