Audit Supervisor - Property
IAC are excited to be helping a Top 30 firm find a qualified Auditor looking to specialise within the property / real estate sector.
The successful candidate will become an Audit Supervisor and be involved in a range of audit and assurance, tax compliance and advisory as well as corporate finance and transaction work for property /real estate businesses.
This opportunity has a competitive base salary and incredibly generous bonus scheme (top performers average a 20% bonus) and company perks, please see below further detail about the opportunity:
• Join a mid-tier firm where the focus is on work life balance and employee wellbeing / morale with contracted 37.5hr weeks.
• Experience a variety of work, from audit and assurance to corporate finance and transactions. Other duties include tax compliance and advisory support for property / real estate businesses.
• The role is the result of business growth, with further growth expected to continue throughout the year, facilitating the path to early progression.
• Report to and work with a Top 35 under 35 Accountant who has been with the business for the last nine years. This individual joined the business as a trainee and was promoted to the Director level after only eight years’ experience - something unheard of in the market. They are a fabulous person to learn and develop from and their progression also highlights how fast you can progress.
• The ideal candidate will be a qualified auditor with ideally some experience dealing with property / real estate businesses. They could also be an auditor without direct property business experience but an interest in this sector and an awareness of the risks associated here. All applicants must hold the UK right to work.
• Your day to day will be leading engagements from start to finish, reporting directly to the Director of the team, and involvement in people and portfolio management as well as new business development.
• By working with this organisation, you will also have the option to further learn and develop through supported professional qualifications. You will also experience regular socials and hybrid working hours and days in the office to allow you to balance work and life. If this sounds like your next step, or if you know someone who may benefit from hearing about this, please reach out.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)