Senior Manager, Internal Audit Advisory
My client is an international risk advisory professional services firm who are seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their Glasgow based operation. This appointment will be a critical hire in the expansion of their corporate client portfolio.
Reporting into the Audit Partner your days will involve managing client relationships, directing projects and managing the workload, the team and supporting the Partners with business development. You will be part of the leadership team and will be integral to the general management across the practice.
We are seeking an experienced internal audit professional with significant experience of working within a commercial portfolio. You will be a high achieving dynamic individual who thrives on delivery and is invested in client satisfaction. You will have extensive previous internal audit experience and be CIA, QIAL, CMIIA or CCAB qualified. You will have a detailed knowledge of best practice, risk management tools and techniques coupled with corporate governance.
Your experience and personal interests will make it easy to keep up with areas that are key to your clients' best interests e.g. compliance, legislative and market related issues.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Act as lead on assigned clients, planning the delivery of the work and overseeing the work of more junior members of the team, managing multiple assignments at once.
- You will have full responsibility for the team - including resource planning and allocation, performance reviews, training, promotions, coaching, mentoring, hiring and firing. Previous experience of leadership will be key for this appointment.
- Supporting the Partners in sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams. You will attend networking and marketing events to assist with this and maximise results across the business.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
This is an established team and it has an aggressive growth plan over the next 12-18 months. Ideally the candidate will be keen to grow within the role and will have an eye on their future opportunities. Promotion is typically fast at this firm and so this offers an unrivalled career opportunity.
There will be some travel in this role (likely c20-30%).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global consultancy in a growth phase. A good work/life balance is offered as well as agile working.
Applicants must be qualified with previous demonstrable experience gained within a professional services firm to be shortlisted.
Please click to apply.
More searches like this
- Advisory Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom