Quality, Risk, Compliance and Knowledge Management
We give you a world of potential
We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a Senior Consultant, Change Management at any CCS North American Site (Richmond Hill, ON; Edison, NJ; Bolingbrook, IL).
A role you will love
The Sr. Consultant, Quality Risk Compliance and Knowledge Management will influence and promote a sustained quality and risk culture that drives efficiency through effective change management. A critical team player that leads process improvement to support core functions and end to end service delivery in alignment with strategic objectives.
This is a self-motivated and innovative individual who excels in facilitating organizational change; leading and implementing projects to improve the quality and risk profile of the business; has the ability to manage ambiguity; is an agile thinker that cultivates collaboration and works cohesively to train, coach, mentor and interact with all levels of the organization.
As part of a tight North American team, this role will have primary responsibility for day to day QRCK activities in Canada, while working hand in hand with US colleagues to assist in US day to day QRCK activities, driving consistency across the region and supporting delivery of North American objectives.
Measures of success include time/costs savings related to QRCK processes across the business; increased employee engagement with and adoption of Quality and Risk, and improved customer NPS and satisfaction scores.
What will you bring to the role?
- Consultative skills; comfortable in an environment that requires communication and consensus building with wide group of stakeholders including clients
- Demonstrated ability to develop trusted collaborative working relationships in a culturally diverse work environment
- Team-player who can also work independently
- Skilled in creating clear and concise training presentations and delivering to a broad group of participants physically and virtually
- Ability to clearly communicate difficult concepts, converting information into compelling business context and advice
- Creative and pragmatic problem solving and decision-making skills
- Tenacious and goal driven to achieve required outcomes
- Ability to lead process reviews and process mapping
- Skilled in conducting operational risk assessments - identification, assessment, measurement and monitoring of key and emerging operational risks
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- Analyze, research, organize and prioritize work against multiple deadlines
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience and knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience with Power BI analytics and reporting
- Proven ability to implement change to deliver required industry standards
- 3+ years Specific experience in leading ERM program
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Business Continuity Programs
- Effective use of Project Management to deliver outcomes
- Success leading and implementing new processes and systems.
- Experience in creating and executing strategic communication plans
- ISO 9001:2015, SOC 2/AT 101/ATC 205, ISO 27001, AT101 or SOC2 experience would be highly regarded
- Change Management accreditations
- Project Management (PMP or equivalent experience)
- Broad understanding of Communication Services business, solutions and products (print /digital) within a regulated environment.
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM); Internal Audit (ISO 9001 or CIA)
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in United States
- Quality Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in United States
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in United States
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in United States
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in United States