Senior Manager Compliance Framework & Policy
Here at Lloyds Banking Group, we have a Senior Manager opportunity in our Risk Policies and Frameworks team.
This is an exciting role with responsibility for assisting the Head of and Team in delivering several strategic changes and BAU deliverables.
What you'll be doing...
- Supporting your manager and team in the delivery of actions agreed at GRC / Board. This includes strategic changes required to our compliance policies and frameworks.
- Management and ongoing development of Group Compliance Policies and Group level frameworks including associated underlying processes and guidance.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team, coaching colleagues to reach their potential. Working with your team to achieve its goals and working effectively with stakeholders across the Group.
- Demonstrating confidence and judgement to contribute to the success of the team in an agile environment.
- The role requires a risk professional who can deliver strategic risk frameworks, impacting business outcomes.
- Compliance risk and regulatory knowledge.
- Ability to assess and take a holistic view of risk and understand the importance of a healthy risk culture.
- Understanding and ability to apply risk frameworks and policies including Operational, Governance, Conduct and Compliance Risk.
- Ability to conduct horizon scanning and identify emerging risks.
- Be intellectually curious and can apply effective thought leadership to solve problems.
What we need from you...
- Experience working with senior stakeholders within a large organisation, either from an operational or consultancy perspective, including regulatory and relevant risk management frameworks.
- Understanding and experience of leading and influencing stakeholders, having emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Strong experience of managing and delivering oversight / activities to manage the effectiveness of risk and controls and provide strategic insight.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels.
So, what you get in return!
You can expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
- Discretionary bonus and share plans
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, up to 15% maximum contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
We're committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable assistance to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request assistance.
Together we make it possible!
More searches like this
- Compliance Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Fund Management £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom