Global Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor (Utilities) - Prague
As Internal Auditor, you will deliver internal audits during a year that will span across various business processes such as accounting, procurement, sales, customer contracts and projects, human resources, research & development, operations, inventory management, compliance and code of conduct and information security.
- Lead/ assist on detailed risk assessment prior to assignments encompassing data analytics, financial statements review, operational information provided by the audited organization and other stakeholders (e.g. Group/regional management, functional responsible, other assurance providers, etc.).
- Lead/ assist internal audit teams in various global projects that encompass areas of compliance, operational, financial, and specialized audits.
- Key responsibilities include review and identification of site internal controls, assessment of control design, recommending control design improvements where applicable, testing key controls and thorough completion of all work-paper testing and test plans.
- Present and defend audit results at closing meetings.
- Timely issuance of internal audit reports, ensuring good quality management action plans.
- Execute and interpret pre-defined data analytics
- Participate in the development of the audit function improving its processes. Champion implementation and maintenance processes for audit management tools Develop training material and communication tools.
- Minimum 4 years of internal audit experience
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Qualifications as CPA, ACCA, CIA and/or CFE
- Experienced with automated internal controls in SAP as well as knowledge of Audit Management Tools (e.g. Team Mate, IDEA, Pentana, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Ability to structure and summarize complex situations and information.
- Strong listening and communication skills across all levels
- Analytical thinking and solution driven
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Excellent Bonus & Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- Support for continued learning and development
Apply now to be considered
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €40,000 - €49,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €40,000 - €49,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Analysis Production, Manufacturing & Operations €40,000 - €49,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Production, Manufacturing & Operations €40,000 - €49,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Advisory Production, Manufacturing & Operations €40,000 - €49,999 jobs in Europe