Interim Risk Analyst (Credit, DX and ERM) Global Business
Working with the Senior Credit Risk Analyst and the Head of Risk to deliver credit risk assessments; also working on their digitisation project and getting involved in KYC and ERM.
Our client is a leading business who specialise in the world of seed preservation and fertilisers.
In a world where climate change is affecting so many as see through the droughts and floods in the UK and globally, our client is leading the way in exploring options to get the best performance out of crops and ensure that there are available seeds to produce the food we need to feed the people and livestock on our planet.
Based in the City of London, our client is part of a wider conglomerate, giving you the opportunity in the log term to not only work for this business but also a multitude of others, or the group function (also based in London).
You will be working with a highly regarded Head of Risk to develop the function and hone your own skills in Credit Risk, ERM, KYC and Data Analytics as they complete a digitisation project as part of their ERP system implementation.
- Management of risk related elements of allocated operating companies including but not limited to; credit, forex, regulation and inventory risks.
- Preparation of Group annual budget for risk management related issues.
- Lead on monitoring credit exposure and risk measures and anticipation and management of breaches and exceptions.
- Act as a professional business partner to subsidiaries and communicating sound credit opinions in a convincing, understandable and concise manner. Ability to find innovative solutions which address risk reduction whilst responding to commercial requirements.
- Participating in the project of upgrading SAE group's ERP system and automation projects for risk management functions.
- Build Power BI reports as required for RM monitoring
- Management of Group Insurance programme requiring coordination with other offices and departments.
- Assist in development of the Credit Risk function including customer or sector assessment, exposure and risk measures, project management, and development and documentation of credit risk management policies and procedures.
- 10-20% Travel Requirements across Europe (paid for by the company)
- Ability to identify trends and key topics and communicate recommendations to management in a clear, precise and concise manner.
- Good understanding of Credit Risk Management with credit and exposure assessment experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working with data analytics ie Power BI/SQL
- Creativity in solution finding and thinking dynamically.
- Ability to produce accurate credit papers, coherent recommendations and reports within very tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously on projects and produce results within imparted deadlines.
This role is a 9 month fixed term contract (time period negotiable) with the view to the role going permanent.
The role offers a competitive salary, benefits and additional study support should you wish to gain a qualification in a relevant area.
You will get the chance to work in a lean team where you will gain varied exposure to Credit Risk, ERM, KYC, Data Analytics and more and will be able to apply that experience with our client or use this experience to open doors at other companies should you wish to focus in one of these spaces.
There are additional benefits such as bonus, health care etc
You will be expected to work 2 days (typically Tuesdays & Thursdays) in the office with the remaining time working from home.
This role also offers the chance to travel internationally circa 10-20% of the time.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom