Data Analytics Auditor
A great opportunity for a Data Analytics Auditor to join a leading banking organisation based in London!
As a Data & Analytics Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting business audit teams by delivering advanced analytics on audits independently and to a high quality.
- Defining, proposing and completing advanced analytics for assigned audits within agreed timescale to evaluate their operational effectiveness and highlight any control deficiencies.
- Establishing and building relationships with business audit teams, as well as stakeholders outside the function.
- Supporting innovation by identifying opportunities to develop reusable tools and introducing new analytics techniques to improve the group's analytics capabilities.
- Working collaboratively across the audit function to develop an understanding of business priorities and risk appetite relevant to assigned audits and engagements, identifying opportunities for use of data analytics.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Typically, you would have two to four years working experience of using data analytics to support audits. Alternatively, you could have experience of using data analytics in the business with a strong understanding of audit or risk.
- As this is a hands-on role, you must be expert in SQL, Python and PowerBI (or Tableau) including the ability to coach others on these tools. Prior experience of R, Jupyter Notebook, PyCharm, Visual Studio and SAS is a plus. Prior experience at extracting data from large data warehouses is a plus.
- Ability and track record of presenting on technical topics and complex analysis to a non-technical audience.
- Proven experience at delivering training or at coaching non-technical colleagues is a plus.
What the position can offer you:
- A competitive salary of between £55,000 - £60,000 per year
- Strong benefits package
- Performance related rewards
- Progression opportunities
Apply now to be considered !
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom