Audit Senior, Cryptocurrencies - Zurich, Switzerland
Are you interested in the future of finance? Know your 'Bitcoin' from your 'Blockchain'?
If you're looking for an international role, specializing in the emerging worlds of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and NFTs, we have a great role for you.
You'll work within a growing team at a leading Big 4 consultancy, working with both fintech start-ups in the crypto space, and established multi-nationals who hold cryptocurrencies and other new asset classes on their books.
This team works as a stand-alone part of the wider assurance group, meaning you'll develop a deep, best-in-class knowledge of the audit process of crypto assets.
**Relocation to Switzerland is mandatory if you are not already based there. Although home working is offered, due to regulations, you must be based in Switzerland for this role**
On offer is:
- Salary of 90-100k CHF, plus overtime hours (taken as either cash or extra holiday)
- continuous investment in your training and progression
- Support (financial and study time) to complete the ACCA or Swiss CPA if you have not already
- extensive benefits package of private pension, medical and life insurance, expense allowance, and more
To be successful, your background will be:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in audit at a large, international accounting firm
- speak English to a working capacity
- You are interested in building blockchain and crypto-related knowledge
- hold a Swiss or EU passport, or have an existing Swiss work permit
For more information, apply confidentially (don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, it's just a conversation starter) or call Adam Nelson on +442070487880