Audit & Accounts Senior
Our client is looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior to join the team at its Swindon office. This is a well-established accountancy practice, which is part of a Top 20 firm, and is a fantastic employer. The role will be reporting to the Director, carrying out audit and accounts work with responsibility for the file prior to Director review.
The role leans more towards audit work, however, statutory accounts preparation and some tax work make this a varied and interesting opportunity.
As Audit & Accounts Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Audit of accounts in accordance with ISAs, including attendance at client premises
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Liaise with clients to ensure accounts comply with accounting standards
- Draft corporation tax computations, including analysis of items for tax
- Support trainees - deliver training in clear and concise manner, identify and solve knowledge gaps
- Working directly for client managers and directors, supporting with the delivery of technical knowledge Keep up to date with legislative changes
We welcome applications from candidates with the following experience and attributes:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA with significant audit and accounts experience gained within practice
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, who will engage and build rapport with the team
- Organised, proven ability to meet deadlines
- Enjoys working under pressure
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of Excel and accounting software and experience SAGE, Xero, QuickBooks, Kashflow and CCH would be an advantage
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, depending upon experience, and you benefit from working for a well-established firm, in an environment where you can flourish and develop your career further.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Audit & Accounts Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Auditor Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom