Audit Assistant Manager
We are driven by our purpose to place the power of good advice into more hands for both individuals and businesses. Our purpose is supported by our 3 core values:
- Personal - we treat you as an individual
- Partnership - we go further together
- Performance - we strive for more
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a talented individual to join our Audit team in our Birmingham office. You will be responsible for planning, performing and completing the audit process for each assignment.
As Audit Assistant Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Regular discussions with the client to confirm progress, identify solutions to any hurdles and ensure reasonable expectations are met.
- Identify and highlight any opportunities for Evelyn Partners apparent from work undertaken.
- Assist and perform training of junior staff.
- Complete assessment forms of audit team.
- Perform work in accordance with audit and assignment procedures.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
- Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work.
- Demonstrable ability to organise self and others, such that you can work on several different assignments at one time.
As a colleague here at Evelyn Partners you will have access to benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model (role dependant)
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings, representative of our society and clients. We are committed to providing a work environment where all colleagues, regardless of identity, background, or circumstance, feel respected as individuals and feel that they can achieve their full potential and work in a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment.
If you need any reasonable adjustments for your application process, please let your recruiter know.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom