Senior Accountant - Move out of Audit!
Senior Accountant job Top 10 Firm Guildford Surrey ACA ACCA Hybrid Working
Your new company
This Top 10, International and award winning Accountancy Practice has a new opportunity for you to join their outsourced accountancy team. You will work closely with your colleagues and receive support from line managers. Opportunities to progress within the team. This also represents a great opportunity for auditors who wish to transfer into an accounts role
Your new role
- Prepare statutory accounts for more complex clients under UK GAAP (FRS102, FRS101 etc) and other accounting frameworks
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Advise on complex accounting issues
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors
- Provide support for ad hoc projects
- Understand WIP, scope, fees and project negotiations
- Opportunity to supervise and train juniors
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent with excellent knowledge of accounts preparation. You will have extensive knowledge of FRS102 and experience with preparing consolidated financial statements helpful. My client is looking for someone who is proactive, enjoys providing a high level of service their clients.
What you'll get in return
My client is currently operating a hybrid working system with at least 2 days working from home. You will receive a salary of up to £50,000 with a market leading benefits package, details on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.