Senior Audit Consultant - Hamburg - Low Travel
Audit International is currently working with one of the world’s largest leisure travel companies with a portfolio of 10 brands that provides travelers around the globe with extraordinary vacations at an exceptional value. The group with its headquarter based in Miami presently operates a fleet of 102 ships visiting more than 700 ports around the world.
For their Global Risk Advisory & Assurance Team, we are looking to fill the following position at our office in Hamburg, Germany.
Role: Senior Audit Consultant
Planning and executing operational, financial, and compliance audits.
Interface with management (at all levels) to develop an understanding of key business objectives, assess significant risks, share audit progress and results.
The role reports directly to the Senior Audit Manager
With a culture that will allow you to progress and develop professionally within the team, you can be promoted to manager within 12 months.
Very low travel involved (10%)
- 3 - 7 years of professional experience gained in Big 4 or Internal Audit.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate information to various levels of the organization.
- English & German is essential.
For full details on this position, please fill out the form below.
More searches like this
- Assurance Travel & Hospitality £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Europe
- Business / Corporate Auditor Travel & Hospitality £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Senior Travel & Hospitality £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Travel & Hospitality £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Advisory Travel & Hospitality £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Europe