Compliance & PMO Analyst
We give you a world of potential
Are you an existing or aspiring PMO Analyst or Compliance Analyst looking for your next role?
Computershare have a great opportunity to join our Global Development department in Edinburgh as a Compliance & PMO Analyst.
Our Global Development team support our many business lines across the globe with all their applications and technical needs. If you’re looking for variety in your role, then you really need to look no further. The department was set up back in 2018 and has been growing ever since! We are continually looking at ways to improve the way we work, and the Portfolio team are at the centre of the improvements.
As this role is supporting our business globally, we are open to consideration of applications working flexibly or condensed hours.
A role you will love
As our Compliance & PMO Analyst, you will be working alongside our Senior Portfolio Analyst and Senior Compliance Analyst to support the Technology Development teams in managing activities relating to compliance, reporting, demand management and other generate support tasks.
This will include managing demand of our demand queue, ensuring that all updates are accurate and moved through the required status. You will also be involved in supporting the estimation process including meeting preparation, facilitation, and documentation, setting up and running governance on projects and priority activities as required by our talented Product Owners and Project Managers. You will manage the departments assets lists and findings and provide support for compliance activities such as pen tests and audit. You will help creating regular departmental reporting for both internal and stakeholder use.
There is lots of change happening within the team just now so managing ad hoc queries, implementing new ideas and changes in processes will be a large, but exciting part of the role.
Some of the other key accountabilities:
- Provide ad hoc reporting to stakeholders and other PMO departments.
- Manage internal initiatives including organisation and communication of internal activities.
- Support financial planning and reporting activities.
- Support training planning, booking and assessment.
- Maintain all activities relating to software licensing managed by Global Development including budgeting and renewals.
- Engage with internal compliance stakeholders (Information Security, Risk, Data Privacy, Audit) to answer queries and provide reporting
- Manage the reporting systems to keep up to date records of assets and findings
What will you bring to the role?
As this position is an integral role supporting the department, you’ll be somebody who is comfortable working under your own initiative with the ability to find solutions to any problems that may arise. You’ll be a confident communicator and enjoy producing diverse communications.
Stakeholder engagement is paramount in this role; therefore, you’ll be used to working with stakeholders across many seniority levels. You will have exceptional attention to detail, and an analytical mindset.
Some other key skills that you’ll have:
- Experience working within a PMO OR Compliance function is highly regarded, however we are also happy to speak to individuals with skills that can align to this role
- Experience working in large enterprise environments, preferably within a technology team
- Experiences at preparing reports, analysing data, coordinating responses/status updates, and communicating results/outcomes
- Ability to prioritise conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where you can make a genuine impact, and help shape the way that we work.
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. Up to £35,000p/a
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom