Audit Assistant Manager
What is the role?
Providing on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients from a mixed portfolio of industries and turnover.
Opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.
You will be working and collaborating with other members of the audit team and the wider department as necessary to provide high quality client service.
As part of your position, you will have exposure to mentoring and training new starters within the team.
Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"This is an opportunity to work with a great group of people and some fantastic clients in a varied and challenging role "
Blick Rothenberg are a part of Azets, an award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. Azets are a family of over 6,500 employees and have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK. This allows Blick Rothenberg to continue to deliver the high quality, partner-led service, but with greater resource that being part of a larger business provides.
What's in it for you?
- Pension – Looking after your future self when it’s time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays – Time to focus on what’s important to you.
- Flexible hours of work – We’re on a mission to give you back your time, as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy
- Life Assurance – 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus – We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal – Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning and Development Opportunities – Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events – Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching – Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Enhanced Parental and Family leave – We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom