Senior Internal Auditor (Treasury)
A great opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor to join the Treasury Division of a leading banking organisation.
This could be a great opportunity for an external auditor who has Financial Services experience or an Internal Auditor within a Financial Services institution to develop their skills set.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- The execution of day-to-day operational audit work and contribute to the delivery of audits related to liquidity risk management, capital management, interest rate risk in banking book and Treasury Markets.
- Planning audits, documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identifying risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks; attend meetings with internal stakeholders as required
- Drafting high quality audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking, validate the closure of issues and approve closure of important issues
- Complete assigned audit work in line with agreed budgets
- Reviewing and providing expert opinion on action plans provided by stakeholders, helping them develop robust remediation plans
Ideally, you will have the following experience:Financial Services experience as an auditor or strong understanding of audit processes from prior roles in a second line risk function
- Exposure across Asset Liability Management (ALM) activities (IRRBB, capital, Treasury markets) or Liquidity Risk Management practices (e.g., stress testing)
- Exposure or an understanding of key regulatory reports such as Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Funding Stable Ratio (NSFR)
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills, coupled with excellent planning and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of auditing standards and concepts
What this position can offer you:
- A competitive salary between £55,000 - £60,000
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression