Lead Financial Auditor
This position is an expatriate role located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We are currently seeking a Lead Financial Auditor with substantial experience in financial accounting (International Financial Reporting Standards - IFRS) and reporting to join our Internal Auditing Organization. You will be based at our corporate headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Internal auditing is an independent and objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the operations of Saudi Aramco. Internal auditing helps the organization to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
Internal auditing provides members of management and the Board of Directors with analyses, recommendations, and information concerning the activities reviewed.
Internal auditing consists of three departments: Operational Audits, Functional Audits and Affiliates Audits. There are three audit divisions under each department.
As a successful candidate, you will hold a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or another related field, and preferably have an advanced degree relevant to accounting and finance.
You will have a minimum of six years of experience working either in external auditing and public accounting firms in the auditing/assurance practice or the financial reporting function of a publicly listed company, working with the adoption, application and presentation of International Financial Reporting Standards.
You should hold a Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant designation. Additional certifications such as Certified Internal Auditor and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor would be a plus.
You must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language and excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
You should be flexible to travel within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and/or outside the Kingdom to conduct audit and consulting engagements.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Review and analyze financial statements in order to identify areas which should be assessed as a part of an audit.
- Design, execute, document and report on audit testing of financial and reporting processes, balances, amounts and disclosures.
- Identify key business, financial and functional processes for identifying and assessing current and emerging risks.
- Plan, execute, and/or report internal audits to management.
- Establish the objective and scope of the audit engagement.
- Develop comprehensive risk-based audit programs.
- Prepare or assist in preparing audit reports.
- Deliver presentations to client’s management at the audit opening and closing meetings.
- Provide on-the-job training and mentoring to inexperienced or less experienced staff.
- Evaluate the performance and capabilities of the assisting staff auditors.
- Assurance and consulting activities on internal controls as requested.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in South America
- Business / Corporate Auditor Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in South America
- Internal Auditor Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in South America
- Internal Audit Senior Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in South America